Learn C++ from scratch. How to make your first video game in Unreal engine. Gain confidence in programming.
The course now has high quality hand written subtitles throughout, available as closed captions so you can turn them on or off at your convenience.
This course started as a runaway success on Kickstarter. Get involved now, and get access to all future content as it’s added. The final course will be over 50 hours of content and 300+ lectures.
- 55.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 Articles
- 10 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What Will I Learn?
- Learn C++, the games industry standard language.
- Develop strong and transferrable problem solving skills.
- Gain an excellent knowledge of modern game development.
- Learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
- Gain a more fundamental understanding of computer operation.
- 64-bit PC capable of running Unreal 4 (recommended).
- Or a Mac capable of running Unreal 4 (must support Metal).
- About 15GB of free disc space.