See results today! 50 photography tips for taking amazing photos with your DSLR, Mirrorless or compact camera.
A set of over 50 video tutorials of photography tips and tricks, each one demonstrates one specific DSLR or compact camera photography tip. This course is aimed at amateur photographers from beginners through to enthusiasts.
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What are the requirements?
- Any type of camera will be suitable for this course. Some lectures covering the same topic are duplicated so that they can be DSLR or compact camera specific.
- Even though nearly all the tips are easy, as with any other skill, the more you practise the better you’ll become!
- Enthusiasm always helps!
What am I going to get from this course?
- To explain camera settings
- To demonstrate easy tips for getting sharp images
- To show how an understanding of light and composition is worth more to you than a whole bagful of camera accessories
- Raise awareness of the possibilities for taking great photos
- To demonstrate easy ways of taking amazing outdoor portraits
- To show some great ways of getting better landscape photos
- To provide tips on getting better flash photos indoors
- To show how to take better photos in specific environments (e.g snow, indoors by a window etc…)
- To help understand image quality, resolution and the different camera types
- To realise the great potential you have for becoming a great photographer