Learn how to professionally mix and master any style of electronic dance music using any plugins or DAW.
Mixing and mastering electronic dance music (EDM) is both an art and science at the same time. In this course we’ll be using a modern deep house style track that’s simple but very catchy, and that relies on dynamics and subtle touches to evoke emotion.
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 1 Article
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What Will I Learn?
- Mix and master your tracks to commercial standards so your tracks are ready for release.
- Setup your projects so you stay organized and work quickly.
- Develop an efficient workflow so you get consistent results.
- Use EQ, compression, distortion, limiting, parallel processing, reverb, delay and more.
- Finish more tracks quickly and easily.
- Use free tools and spend less time worrying about plugins and gear.
- Master your tracks for commercial loudness and quality.
- Any DAW such as Ableton Live, FL Studio, Cubase, Logic Pro etc…
- Plugins that you’re comfortable with (any plugins will work)
- An electronic dance music track to work on.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have a finished track to work on because you can download the stems used in this course.
- A VERY beginner friendly course. Don’t worry if you don’t have experience.