Build 9 projects—master two essential and modern technologies in Python and PostgreSQL
Ever wanted to learn one of the most popular programming languages on the planet? Why not learn two of the most popular at the same time?
Python and SQL are used by many technology companies, small and large. That’s because they are powerful, yet extremely flexible.
Python is used in the industry for things like embedded software, web development, desktop applications, and even mobile apps!
PostgreSQL allows your applications to become even more powerful by storing, retrieving, and filtering through large data sets easily.
This course is your one-stop shop for everything Python and PostgreSQL, and the instructor is constantly available to support your learning and answer questions.
- 21.5 hours on-demand video
- 18 Articles
- 20 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What Will I Learn?
- Understand software and programming with Python from beginning to end
- Create Python applications ranging from beginner, basic applications to advanced, useful and engaging applications
- Learn how to extend Python applications by using a professional data storage which is PostgreSQL
- Understand advanced concepts extremely useful in jobs and interviews, such as data structures and algorithms
- No pre-knowledge is required: I’ll teach you absolutely everything you need to know!
- A computer is required, but any will do. A desktop or a laptop running Mac, Windows, or Linux
- All the software used in the course is free, and I’ll personally walk you through setting it all up