Designed for people who don’t have any knowledge about the programming and want to program in C++
The course is designed for those who don’t have any prior knowledge about programming. It doesn’t matter if you have never written any programs or you have no idea about programming… After taking this course all of this will change. You will bust the myth that programming is a difficult thing only for the few!
After this course you will be able to use the advanced components of the C++ language.
- 12 hours on-demand video
- 4 Articles
- 87 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What Will I Learn?
- semantics of the cpp
- what is compiler / IDE
- variables / types of variables
- input / output streams and validation of data
- operators – arithmetic, assigment, logical, bitwise
- conditions like if / else / switch
- arrays / multi-dimensional arrays
- loops – for / while / do-while
- functions, overloading functions, passing variables to functions etc.
- dynamic allocation of memory
- creating project in IDE
- object oriented programming
- class and function templates
- English language
- Code::Blocks IDE (free)